Global Markets & Wealth Management: Provides integrated solutions across the spectrum of Capital Markets, Asset & Wealth Management. Through a network of highly skilled professionals we offer Private and Institutional clients’ access to Markets, Asset Management Services, Portfolio Investment Advice and Risk Management Solutions. Treasury function is managing the bank’s liquidity and balance sheet risks whilst Trading is offering market making and position taking capabilities. We offer career opportunities in areas of Fund Management, Private Banking, and Global Markets Trading, Sales, Structuring and Treasury.
Group Corporate and Investment Banking: Provides integrated solutions designed to cover complex financing and transactional needs and excellent customer service to its clients, large and medium-sized enterprises. The main customer service pillars are: the Large Corporate and the Commercial Banking units and the specialized units such as Project Finance, Leverage Finance, and Shipping Finance. We offer career opportunities in areas including Corporate Banking and Client Relationship Management, Structured Finance, Investment Banking and Credit Analysis.
We are proud to have been recognized for our commitment to our customers as proven through the following awards: Best Bank 2016, Best Corporate/Institutional Digital Bank 2016 & 2015, Best Treasury & Cash Management Provider 2016 & 2015 – from Global Finance Magazine -Best Private Bank 2016 & 2015 - from World Finance Magazine - Shipping Financier of the Year for 2015 – from Lloyd’s List Greek Shipping Awards.
Our people are the Bank’s ambassadors and our most powerful competitive advantage for the Group’s present and future. If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now to our Talent Program “BeAPro in Banking”
Join us for a journey full of career opportunities!
BeApro Talent Program Overview
BeAPro in Banking is a competitive Talent Program, tailor-made for highly qualified and motivated graduates with a passion for personal growth. The program will offer you the chance to experience the world of Banking and prepare you for a successful career path in Corporate & Investment Banking and Global Markets & Wealth Management.
The Program is designed to guide and support the career path of talented graduates. It aims to develop young talents with strong potential to become the future business leaders of Eurobank.
The intensive and comprehensive talent program will provide our trainees with the opportunity to develop the skills and professional expertise necessary to establish a solid foundation for developing a successful career within Eurobank.
The program prepares our trainees to anticipate and solve complex problems, manage projects, build people networks and face the continuous challenges of the banking industry.
Our Program is 9 months in duration.
During that time, you will:
Rotate through major business functions of Corporate and Investment Banking and Global Markets & Wealth Management for on-the-job training.
Follow customized training in niche banking and professional development areas.
Receive mentoring from a management executive for ongoing professional and personal career guidance.
Demonstrate your potential and capability by undertaking various projects and delivering regular presentations/recommendations to the management.
The stage is yours:
Upon completion of the 9-months program your performance will be evaluated by a Senior Management committee and if you are selected you will be offered a position within one of the above mentioned General Divisions. Our aim is to fit your talents, personality and ambition with a specific position among our teams.
What we are looking for:
The program is intended for recent graduates with a maximum of two years’ work experience. In addition we want you to:
Bring your enthusiasm!
Share the same values!
- Trusted Advisors: «We want to make a difference to our customers’ lives. We empathize with our customers and we appreciate their true needs»
- One Eurobank: «We work together towards achieving Eurobank’s overall priorities. We put “we” before “I”»
- Committed to Action: «We strive to achieve results with decisiveness and resilience. With our actions, we contribute to Eurobank’s sustainable growth »
- Game Changers: «We are always a step forward, agile and proactive. We are eager to pursue development and growth»
- Respected Professionals: «We operate with transparency, integrity and respect. We are steered by the ethical banking principles»
- Postgraduate studies are essential. We welcome applications from candidates with a diverse academic background as long as they have strong commitment to a banking career.
- Up to 2 years working experience within Banking/Finance/Consulting would be beneficial but not essential
- Proven quantitative, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Greek and English language skills
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male participants)
To ensure that you are the one for us – and that we are the right choice for you – the selection process is both thorough and structured. We are also committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
- Apply On Line (via LinkedIn). Include your CV as it is a mandatory requirement for your application to be considered
- Applicants who meet the above profile will be contacted via LinkedIn or e-mail
- On Line Assessment
- Assessment Center
- Offer & Onboarding
- Start Rotation Program
Application deadline:19 February 2017
Follow on LinkedIn for relevant information and regular updates!
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
For further inquiries, please e-mail to